Meyler Campbell is delighted to announce the launch of the 2017 John Stopford scholarship.
Meyler Campbell is delighted to announce the launch of the 2017 John Stopford scholarship. We are offering one free place on the Mastered programme to a leader from the charity sector. The programme is one of the most widely recognised and reputable Executive Coach training programmes in the UK. The Mastered programme (formerly the 'Business Coach Programme') was awarded the European Quality Award as conferred by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council) and is accredited by the Association for Coaching. See www.meylercampbell.com for more information about Meyler Campbell and the Mastered Programme.
Why are we doing this? Primarily we are doing this to honour the memory of one of our most esteemed community members, John Stopford. John was a dedicated teacher and a joyful learner right up until his untimely death in 2011. On that sad occasion one colleague said the learning and coaching community had lost its exemplar - the only one who mastered the complete range from full-power strategic advice, right through to “truly listening to the tiniest whisper of what the client wanted inside.” We also want to continue to give back in the way that Meyler Campbell and its community have always done. Over the years to come we hope that we can help to develop great coaches and grow coaching capability in the charity sector while also building greater sector diversity and understanding within the Meyler Campbell community.
Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate that they meet the standard entry criteria for the programme and they must be working in the charity sector in either an employed or voluntary capacity. To be considered for the programme applicants must:
- Be business credible i.e. have a track record of experience and knowledge of their own sector such that they have credibility to coach senior leaders in the sector.
- Have an intrinsic interest in learning to coach at a high level.
- Be more or less sane – this programme represents a transformational journey for learners and therefore is not appropriate for anyone who has recently experienced a significant loss or personal trauma.
- Be open to new learning.
- Be able to make a unique contribution to our coaching community.
- Contact Meyler Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form.
- Complete the background information form and return it with an up to date CV to email@example.com by 3rd November 2017.
- Interviews will be held during the week commencing 27th November 2017.
< Back to News & Events